सोमवार, 12 मई 2014

NYK Auto Logistics (I) Ltd



This is in regard to our discussion for Supply Chain Management or Operational Management Candidates for our esteemed organisation, NYK Auto Logistics (I) Ltd. 
Ref to our discussion  hope you understand our requirement as we are looking for Management Trainee. Below I have mentioned some details which will give you brief ideas about our requirements. 

1. Positions Opened - 2/3 Management Trainee subject to suitability

2. Training Period - 01 year

3. Stipend offered - Rs.18,000/- Per Month (Also will be covered under the Group Personal Accident and Group Term Life Insurance)
 

4. Post completion of training period - MTs will be absorbed as Executives subject to successful completion of training period.
 

5. Location - Initially will be posted at Mundra, Gujarat subsequently will be transferred to Pipavav or Sanand
 

6. Gujarati speaking candidates will be given preference
 

Pls feel free to contact the writer if any query 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें