Project:4:
Project Goal: To recognize “static identities” and “dynamic identities” in people around me (people I know and meet day in and day out).
STEP 1: You come across many people on a daily basis. Observe some of these people you come across in your daily routine. Choose any 3 people you can study closer. Keep them anonymous (only calling them X, Y and Z).
STEP 2: For each of these 3 people X, Y, and Z –
• Observe and make note of their actions and behaviors
– What he/she says
– How he/she relates to others
– How he/she relates to his/her work
• In these, recognize whether any of the following static identities or dynamic identities are displayed in this person’s behavior
– 1 - Static Identity: “I = my qualifications and awards”
– Dynamic Identity: “I = the difference I can make to the world”
– 2 – Static Identity: “I am defined by my power and position”
– Dynamic Identity: “I am focused on the responsibilities I carry”
– 3 – Static Identity: “I = my past achievements”
– Dynamic Identity: “I = my future potential for contribution”
– 4 – Static Identity: “I = my knowledge and expertise gained”
– Dynamic Identity: “I am willing to learn and grow”
STEP 3: Make a presentation on each of the 3 persons X, Y, and Z – explaining –
• Static identities and / or dynamic identities noticed
• The actions and behaviors observed that tell you this
• If you observe a static identity
– In what way does it become a limitation and how are they able to break free?
– Is there a way of helping them move to a dynamic identity?
• If you observe a dynamic identity
– What can I learn out of it?
• My personal learnings / discoveries from this entire project
कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें