Project 5:
Project Goal: To recognize “static identities” and “dynamic identities” in well-known personalities.
STEP 1: Choose any 3 well-known personalities you admire.
STEP 2: Do some research on each of these 3 personalities (you can use the internet, library books, magazines, newspapers). Identity –
• Some quotations of the person that show
– his/her work and life philosophy,
– some important choices or moves he/she may have made in his/her career and what he/ she has given as reasons for these choices
• Some incidents narrated about the person (by him/herself or by journalists / writers or by people known to him/her) that show
– how the person relates with his/her work,
– how the person relates with other people with whom he/she works - with juniors, with seniors, with peers, with friends and family, with others in the community
STEP 3: From this information you have found out, can you recognize whether any of the following static identities or dynamic identities are displayed in each person’s behavior
• 1 – Static Identity: “I = my qualifications and awards”
– Dynamic Identity: “I = the difference I can make to the world”
• 2 – Static Identity: “I am defined by my power and position”
– Dynamic Identity: “I am focused on the responsibilities I carry”
• 3 – Static Identity: “I = my past achievements”
– Dynamic Identity: “I = my future potential for contribution”
• 4 – Static Identity: “I = my knowledge and expertise gained”
– Dynamic Identity: “I am willing to learn and grow”
STEP 4: Make a presentation on each of the 3 well-known personalities – explaining –
• Static identities and / or dynamic identities noticed along with the person’s quotations and / or incidents that show these
• What I can learn from this person that will help me develop myself in contributorship
कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें