I simply loved food of Dimapur. Fresh vegetable and fresh bread. Wow what a dinner
Had interaction a few friends. They wanted to help youth of Nagaland. I shared many projects of Govt of India, which would be useful to students of Nagaland. Trust Gujarat & Nagaland has great hope to learn from each other.
One should learn hospitality from People of Nagaland. I enjoyed every moment with this wonderful man.
He is running his taxi and going to his restaurant today. Somhow, I could not join opening ceremony of his restaurant. But next time definitely I will take food there.
Had interaction with youth of Nagaland & Asam in the school of Chief minister of Nagaland. Almost 500 students and celebrities participated in the session.
Visited mataji temple।in।morning and met many people, and they were so happy to see somone from Gujarat. Soon Dimapur would be our second home.Session in Nagaland
कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें